CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

So stinkin' tired!

We've had a couple of weeks off from school due to the Christmas & New Years holidays, and I'm having trouble getting back into the swing of things! We've stayed up late and slept in, and it's been a hard adjustment this week with school starting again.

I feel like I cannot wake up! I nod all day, trying not to go to sleep! I have 2 kids I am babysitting along with my 2 yr old--which means I have 3 little kids all day, so it's not like I can just take a nap. If I could, I probably could have slept several hours today!

I hope and pray that we can get to bed early tonight so that Delaney & I both can try and catch up on some sleep! I can't take much more of this--and I know Delaney is tired, too. Jenna's the lucky one who can nap whenever she wants. lol

0 comments: