CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

I'll have a couple of both

When I ask Jenna a question like, "Would you rather have a hamburger or chicken nuggets?" She almost always replies with, "I want a couple of both." Well... that really wasn't the question. I was giving you a choice between the two.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm like that in my own life. For example... If I were given the choice between electricity and natural gas, I think I'd probably want to choose both.... there are advantages to each one. Each of them keeps me happy in some way--the gas heats our house and runs the water heater, the electricity keeps the lights on, cooks the food and washes the dirty clothes. See what I mean? Everything has its purpose, right? Even when it's a hamburger or chicken nuggets. I'm sure that each must satisfy her tummy in a different way.

0 comments: