CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Resolutions for 2008

I've been thinking about making some resolutions for the new year... but I have made them before and not followed through! I want to make sure that what I am resolving to do is something I CAN and WILL actually do!

After much thought, I have decided that I am going to:

1) Read through the entire Bible (with the help/guidance of this site: http://www.oneyearbibleonline.com/)

2) Do a devotion/Bible study daily (and if I can include the kids and maybe even a memory verse, that will be even better!)

I would also like to include the traditional "get more organized" and "lose weight"... but I am also resolving NOT to set myself up for failure or disappointment! LOL!! Although I must say that my file cabinet is actually starting to look like a place where I could actually find something I was looking for. And with Mike getting his own authority, the organization would definitely come in very handy since I'll be the one keeping up with everything from now on!

I feel like these two things I've listed are actually doable for me... and I'm going to write them and post them on the refrigerator door!!

So... Anyone else making any resolutions??

0 comments: