CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Severe storms passed us by last night

Last night we had a pretty big storm in our area... and most of it passed us by, thank the Lord!

When I heard the storm sirens go off, I checked the radar on our local news station. Each time, there were cloud rotations close to us. Once it went to the east, once it went to the west, and once it formed just north of our town! When I heard the "T" word (tornado), I started to panic! But Delaney & I decided it was a much better idea to pray!

I was very grateful to wake up this morning and find the only thing that happened is that the chairs on my front porch blew from one end to the other.

Some places north of us weren't as fortunate. I heard that two people were killed around Springfield. That was the same storm that went through here!

I thank God for keeping us safe last night... I know that He heard our prayers asking for protection!

0 comments: