CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Mommy said no!

Jenna (who will be 3 next month) brought me a bag of chips just now. "Open these! I want one! Plleeeeeeezzzeeee!"

Well, I don't think we're going to have chips for breakfast! I told her no.

She got upset. She jumped up & down one time and said to me, "I want one! You can't tell me no!"

Excuse me? I'm trying not to laugh as I say to her, "Well, I said no. And when mommy says no, that's the end of it!"

Delaney (in her 7 1/2 years of knowledge) pipes in with, "Yeah, Jenna. You're not going to win against Mommy, so you might as well just give up! She won't change her mind after she already said no."

HA! At least one of them gets it.

3 comments:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

YES! That's one for the MOMS! :0)

Stacy said...

:P I really think Delaney only "gets" it when we're talking to Jenna... lol

agent713 said...

Isn't it funny how the oldest is all for rules for the younger kids but somehow won't remember when you have the same conversation with them?
~Heidi...the oldest ;)