CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jenna's choice of breakfast

This morning I asked the kids what they wanted for breakfast, and they both said they weren't hungry yet.

A few minutes later, I walk into the kitchen. The box of frozen waffles is sitting on the floor; they are half thawed. And Jenna is sitting at the table with a cold hot dog in her hand, munching away.

Oh, my. What a lovely breakfast, my dear... I decided to just put away the waffles and fix her a cup of chocolate milk!

Hmmm... maybe I should look into putting some sort of locking device on the fridge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh.. that's funny! My DD (age 2) did the same thing a couple weeks ago. I said "what are you eating?" her response "dot dawg mama, I eat dot dawg". Ick!

agent713 said...

Blech! I won't eat hot dogs cooked never mind raw!!!