CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Feeling a little down

I have seen and heard some things in the past several months that have been bothering me a lot lately... things I really can't talk about here because they might affect someone I know. (And I'm really not sure who reads my blog, lol!)

Anyhow... if you're reading this, would you please just say a prayer for me and for the person/people who may be affected... I just need to feel a peace about the whole thing! Right now it's really affecting my mood and my outlook on life. I have been sitting back and watching, and I almost feel like things are going in the wrong direction, in a sense...

Thanks. :)

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Prayer said. I hope things are moving towards a more positive path now. Keep hope.