CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Haven't heard from my hubby in 2 days

It's now Monday morning, 7:25 am. The last time I heard a word from Mike was Friday afternoon around 1:30 pm... I've tried to call him all weekend and had to leave voice mails because there's been no answer!

I'm really starting to worry. It is not normal for him to leave me hanging this long... I don't even know what state my husband is in! The only thing I can think of is that he must be in a "dead" area... or that he's lying dead on the side of the highway somewhere. Man, I just need him to call me.

I sent him a text message late last night, and I still have not heard back. If he was moving around, he should have gotten the message by now and replied. Maybe he's parked in a spot where there's no phone signal.

If I haven't heard from him by 8:30 this morning, I'm calling dispatch. I need to know that he's alive!!

I don't understand why it's ok to just let me worry. And HE is the one with the ulcers. You would think my stomach would be eaten up with them! Ugh.


UPDATE:
He finally called me about 9:10 am, and he's ok. His phone is not working correctly, so he didn't know he was getting phone calls. The company called another guy's cell phone (who he was with) to get in touch with him!

He did get the text though, so he has no excuse for not answering that! :( So I'm trying not to be angry with him right now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you, and for your DH. I do hope he contacts you soon.

Donna said...

Glad to hear he's ok.