CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Funny things from Jenna recently :)

Ok... I'm typing it out like she pronounces it, so you'll probably notice that "L"s and "R"s don't come out correctly! ;-)

A couple of days ago, we were at my parents' house when a helicopter went overhead. Jenna hollers, "Wook! A Hewwo Kitty Copter!"

Today we were in the van and the kids had gotten kids' meals at Wendy's that had little floppy frisbees in them... Jenna asked Delaney, "Dawaney, can you give me my fwizz ball?"

And right now Delaney is upstairs working on a card for her teacher (our upstairs is one room, which I've dubbed for crafts!)... Jenna is marching up and down the stairs like it's a real treat because I keep it gated off. Jenna just came down with a winter stocking hat on her head and said, "Wook at me! I a no-man!"

Jenna is carrying an old frisbee up and down the stairs (upside down like a serving tray), pretending to be a waitress... She just asked me if it was ok for Delaney to have Pepsi. She promptly went back upstairs to Delaney and said, "Here go! I need a dollar for dat!"

I just wanted to share because I thought it was so funny!!

2 comments:

agent713 said...

Adorable! I love that you are taking the time to record them. So sweet :)

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Precious! Absolutely precious!