CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just A Relaxing Day

Well... today wasn't exactly an exciting day, but we did have fun!

We slept in, then went to the library for story hour... Delaney is getting too old, I think. She spent most of the time coloring in another area! It was just me & Delaney--Jenna went to Granny's house while we went to the library. She tends to run up and down the aisles and scream. Yikes.

When we finished at the library, we went to pick up Jenna and Granny. Took them to lunch at the Covered Wagon... pretty yummy.

Dropped Granny off at her house, then the girls and I went to Lowe's for some mulch. We bought 6 bags. Came back home and mulched 2 of the flower beds. Just a couple more to go! Hopefully we bought enough. I only have 3 bags left!

The girls rode their bikes (Delaney on her bicycle, Jenna on her tricycle!) and scooters in the driveway for a while, and two of the neighbors from across the street (both older gentlemen) came over to chat... One of them brought the girls over a Little Debbie rice krispies treat. They loved that. :)

We came in about an hour before dark, had supper, cleaned up and put jammies on, then the girls settled down in my bed watching a movie... so I'm actually enjoying a little bit of quiet time by myself tonight. :) Well, except that Mike has called me about 6 times to ask me to look up directions. lol

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Ahhh...biking and gardening. What a pleasant day!! I hope this weather holds!! Rain, rain, stay away! !