CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

ABCs of Me

ABC of Me

The Letter A
Are you available?: Nope... happily married.
What is your age?: 33
What annoys you?: Lots of things! LOL! I can't stand when someone lies to me, and I don't like to be argued with.

The Letter B
Do you live in a big house?: I guess so... it's about 2400 square feet. Is that big? It's certainly bigger than any house I've lived in before!
When is your birthday?: October 11th
Who is your best friend?: I have good friends, but I'd say my hubby is my best friend.

The Letter C
What's your favorite candy?: Anything chocolate!
Who's your crush?: I don't think married people are supposed to have crushes. lol
When was the last time you cried?: Last night.

The Letter D
Do you daydream?: Of course! Doesn't everyone? :)
What's your favorite kind of dog?: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel or Cocker Spaniel--they're the cutest things ever!
What day of the week is it?: Wednesday

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?: Scrambled... or fried (soft, not runny)
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yes--for myself, and also with my littlest girl!
What's the easiest thing ever to do?: Sleep! lol!

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?: Yes, but it was a 4-seater... never been in a big one!
Do you use fly swatters?: Yes
Have you ever used a foghorn?: Not sure what a foghorn is, but I like Foghorn Leghorn. LOL!!

The Letter G
Do you chew gum?: Yes! Orbit CinnaMint is my favorite. :)
Are you a giver or a taker?: Both... depends on the situation, I guess!
Do you like gummy candies?: Sometimes

The Letter H
How are you?: I am tired! Thanks for asking! ;-)
What color is your hair?: Strawberry blonde

The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream?: Triple Fudge Brownie or Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate
Have you ever ice skated?: I have tried, but I wasn't exactly successful.
Do you play an instrument?: I pick at the piano, and I played flute in the high school band

The Letter JWhat's your favorite jelly bean brand?: Jelly Belly is the best! :)
Do you wear jewelry?: Yes, but not much

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?: What kind of question is that!?
Do you want kids?: Already have two. I'd take more if God wants to give them to me. :)
Where did you go for kindergarten?: Northside Elementary in Siloam Springs, AR

The Letter L
Are you laid back?: Mostly... sometimes I can be uptight though!
Do you lie?: No! Well, not intentionally!

The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?: The Notebook
Do you still watch Disney movies?: Yes, especially with my girls.
Do you like mangos?: Not really

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?: No, but my uncles used to call me Little Red
What is your real name?: Stacy
Whats your favorite number?: 27
Do you prefer night over day?: Depends what for!

The Letter O
What's your one wish?: I have so many... how could I choose only one?
Are you an only child?: Nope. I have a younger brother.

The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about? Losing someone I love... especially my husband or one of my kids
What are your pet peeves?: Bad grammar is a real turnoff for me. LOL!
What's a personality trait you look for in people?: Kindness, loyalty, honesty

The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote?: "Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without. " ~James C. Dobson
Are you quick to judge people?: Not usually

The Letter R
Do you think you're always right?: Uh... yes. Is that bad? ;)
Are you one to cry?: Oh yes. You can count on it!

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: Sun!!
Do you like snow?: NO! And I don't like cold either!

The Letter T
What time is it?: 3:42 pm
What time did you wake up?: 6:00 am
When was the last time you slept in a tent?: When I was a kid!

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?: Of course!
Underwear or boxers?: LOL... I prefer ladies underwear, thanks!

The Letter V
What's the worst veggie?: Ummm.... I don't know! Onions. It's the only one I can think of that I don't like.
Where do you want to go on vacation?: Anywhere. Who's taking me? :)

The Letter W
What's your worst habit?: I bite my nails
Where do you live?: Siloam Springs, AR
What's your worst fear?: Losing someone I love... like my dh or one of my kids.

The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: Yes--my back.
Have you seen the x-games?: Nope
Do you own a xylophone?: Does a toy one count?

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?: Not really
What's one thing you yearn for?: Right now, financial peace!!

The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?: Libra
Do you believe in the zodiac?: No
Favorite zoo animal?: Monkeys

0 comments: