CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 08, 2006

Well... we've been in our house just over 2 months now! Yea! I know this because I am about to make our 2nd morgtage payment. Geez, that thing is huge! But still not as big as the payment on the Peterbilt... Too bad the house won't be paid for in just a few years like the truck. lol!

My children are so much fun these days.... Miss Delaney is busy at the moment trying to pull out all her hair with a hairbrush, and she refuses to let me help. She's had a cough & runny nose for about a week, and I've been having to nearly force medicine in her. She actually got out of bed without 15 minutes of whining this morning, which is a miracle when you consider that it's only 9 degrees outside. I'm so thankful that we have a furnace!

Guess I should go wake up Jenna so that we can get Delaney to school on time!

0 comments: