CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel...

But it's not me getting married, silly! lol! I'm going to a wedding tonight. The bride is Devon, a girl I babysat when I was about 15, and it's unreal to me that she's old enough to get married!! She's very dear to my heart!

As soon as they are married, they are leaving for California--he's in the Marines and is stationed there. It makes me sad to think of her leaving, but at the same time I understand that she's living a life she has dreamed of!

I can't wait to see her in all her glory as a glowing bride. My girls are even excited. I don't think they have even been to a wedding before, so this will be their first--so I'm anxious to see how they react as well.

So, I've had the song in head all day... and I thought I'd just share my little "tune wedgie". lol!!

So, without further ado...
"We're goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married... goin' to the chapel of love!"

Yep. Go ahead and sing it. You know you want to. :)

1 comments:

agent713 said...

There are a few kids that I used to babysit that are married now. It's weird! Especially since I'm NOT married...something's not right with this picture...