CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Declaring my Stand

I just want to make a statement declaring my stand on the issue of abortion. I feel that abortion in any form, at any stage of pregnancy, is murder. It is WRONG--plain and simple!

A baby is a blessing--not a "punishment" as Mr. Obama stated during his campaign for President.

I do believe that Mr. Obama is in need of an education where the issue of human life is concerned.

Do you know how many people are not able to have children of their own? I'm positive that those couples would be happy to adopt and take care of a child that another mother isn't able to care for. My nephew is adopted, and he's an incredible blessing to this family. If his mother had chosen not to give him life, he would not be a part of our family today.

I understand that not all people will share my opinion, but mine is based on my faith, my belief that life begins at the moment of conception and my knowledge of God's commandments. I do not believe that God intended for us to kill innocent lives simply because they are "unplanned" or "unwanted". There is NO human being that was unplanned by God. HE knew. He planned. He wanted them. It is dispicable what we are doing! Can we not see how much blood we have on our hands!? We, as a nation, will pay for this. We will all have to stand in front of God on our judgement day and answer to Him. What will we say?

0 comments: