CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Delaney's report card

On Monday, Delaney brought home her report card for the previous 9-week grading period. She had all good grades (As and Ss), and asked if we could go to Cracker Barrel to celebrate.

This is one of those things I wish I'd stashed back some money for becasue we just can't afford to eat out this week... and now I feel guilty because I want to give her that reward for doing well!

There was one thing on her report card that I expected, but was still disappointed to see... she's still having a problem with talking out-of-turn. She says it's because the other kids around her are asking her questions, but I know Delaney better than that. She will get in a word whenever she sees an opportunity.

She's too much like her mama. The little stinker.

0 comments: