CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Yesterday afternoon, the girls and I went with my parents & my aunt to the cemetery to put flowers on our family members' graves... Mike was supposed to be home by the time we finished, and we were all going to go out to eat together. But that didn't happen because he had to lay down for a nap. Seems like he's always too tired to do anything but sleep when he's at home... it's sort of depressing!

Last night he told me some things that had been said (he didn't even know who had said them--just some things he had heard over the cb radio)--things that really bothered me. I pray protection over him daily, but now I feel even more like it's got to be a constant, consistent prayer. I worry about him anyhow, and now I will probably only worry more. I try to give it to God, but it still seems to stay constantly on my mind.

He has to leave out tonight... he barely gets to be here 24 hours. I really don't like it when the weekends go like this. I would much rather he be home for 3 days since he only gets to be here every other weekend... :(

1 comments:

CloverGirl said...

Stacy, I'm so sorry you don't get more time with Mike. And with my DH living in another state, I know how awful it can be to feel lonely...and to worry about them when they're driving!!!

(((((Hugs)))))