CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ever tasted baby powder?

Blech.

An entire new container of baby powder was emptied in Jenna's room this morning... and the little boy that I babysit (G, age 4) was her little helper. Poor little girl (C, age 18 mos) was totally covered, and so was Jenna--their clothes, shoes, dresses, hair... And Jenna's room.

Two little girls just got a bath, and I shook out theire dresses in the back yard.

Jenna and G (boy) both had a time out to think about it, and both were asked to apologize & both did.

I have vacuumed, swiped, swept and mopped... and I can still see powder. I can still taste it, too. Yuck. All I can say is at least it isn't something stinky.

This is my last week babysitting... I'm kind of glad. Jenna didn't get into quite so many ornery little things on her own!

I'm sure you're probably wondering where I was when all this took place. I was in the kitchen putting dishes in the dishwasher. The kids were back in Jenna's room, and I could hear toys playing (music)... then they all started to giggle a little too much. By the time I got back there, it was too late.

Oh, what a mess. And I got in such a hurry to get it all cleaned up (because I was tasting it!) that I never thought to take a picture until just now. Oh well.

1 comments:

Kaye said...

Oh my! I sure wish you had gotten pictures. I can't even imagine what a mess you were dealing with.