CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

A to Z About Me! :)

1. A is for age:
32 (33 in a couple of weeks! I'm getting old! LOL!)

2. B is for your best friend:
My husband, Mike

3. C is for career :
Stay-at-home mom--the best job in the world! :)

4. D is for your dog's name:
Don't have a dog right now... our last one was Rusty.

5. E is for essential item you use everyday:
Toothpaste! lol

6.F is for favorite show at the moment:
Grey's Anatomy

7. G is for favorite game:
Scrabble or Solitaire

8. H is for Home town:
Siloam Springs (Go Panthers!)

9. I is for instruments you play.
Piano (I'm by no means a pro!)... used to play flute

10. J is for favorite juice:
Apple

11. K is for whose ass you'd like to kick:
LOL... I'm not really that type, but I could think of one or two that probably need it.

12. L is for last place you ate:
Popeye's

13. M is for marriage:
Loving every minute of it! :)

14. N is for your full name:
Stacy Michelle (Smith) Bishop

15. O is for overnight hospital stays:
First time~I was pregnant with our older daughter, and I had a kidney infection
Second time~Had 1st daughter
Third time~Had 2nd daughter

16. P is for people you were with today:
My girls!

17. Q is for quote:
"There's a skinny woman inside me screaming to get out. I can usually shut her up with chocolate!" :-)

18. R is for Biggest Regret:
Hmmm... those things happened before I got married, and I'd rather just forget them & move on! :)

19. S is for status:
Happily Married!

20. T is for time you woke up today:
6 am

21. U is for underwear you have on now:
LOL... Yes, I'm wearing them! I think that's enough info. ;-)

22. V is for vegetable you love:
I love most veggies... just not brussel sprouts!

23. W is for worst habit:
I bite my fingernails

24. X is for x-rays you've had:
Just one~my back. Had a fractured vertebrae! Not fun!

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today:
I've been sick this week... so the grilled cheese I had for lunch was about the ONLY thing I had today!

26. Z is for your zodiac sign:
Libra

0 comments: