CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My kids are outgrowing all their things!

Wow... I hate to say this (or maybe it's just really hard to admit to myself!), but Jenna is starting to outgrow some of the toys we have in our back yard. And Delaney is getting to big for our small swing set. What happened to my little girls? They're growing way too fast.

I don't think I had prepared myself for this... I knew they would need new clothes for the summer, but new play equipment, too? Yikes. Delaney is STILL growing so fast it's hard to keep her in clothes for one season. I thought (hoped!) she would slow down at some point! And Jenna is so tall and skinny that it's hard to get pants that fit her right... if they're small enough in the waist, they're too short. I'm so glad it's finally time for capris and shorts! She may have to wear dresses from here on out if she doesn't put on some weight around the middle. lol!
I guess I'm just feeling a little sentimental this morning... missing the little bitty kids I had at one point.

I mean... they're supposed to look like this!




















Gosh... it's so hard to believe that was three years ago, and now they look like this!

Jenna just turned 3 this month




















And Delaney is 7 1/2. HOW did THAT happen!?



Ok... I'm gonna go cry now.

1 comments:

Kaye said...

Wait until they get to be teenagers. The time flies by even faster then.