CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ice Cream & Potato Chips... Yeah, it's PMS alright!

I always know it's really PMS when I have the craving for ice cream & potato chips. Not together or at the same time, but I crave both of them! It's like I need something sweet, then I need to follow it up with something salty. Like french fries with a chocolate Frosty. Strange, but yummy. And necessary, it almost seems!

Am I the only one who craves things like that?

I also feel like I can't stop eating. I can't have one handful of chips. I'll seriously eat half the bag. And then I'll find something else to munch on! And then, of course I feel really terrible after eating like that!

If anyone tells my kids I had Brownie Batter ice cream (yummy!) after they went to bed, I'm gonna be really mad! I think they already believe there's a party here after they're asleep! lol! ;-)

P.S. No, I am NOT pregnant... just figured I'd just go ahead and clear that up before anyone asks. :-D

Please tell me I'm not alone here! Not that I want anyone else to be like this, but it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one out there!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I don't understand. You mean other people think this isn't normal? LOL!
Sooo glad I'm not the only one .. and I'm not pregnant either!

Wendy said...

Hahaha! Well, I'm always pregnant or nursing, so I don't have any idea about PMS! I do crave things like that when I'm pregnant, though! ;-)

agent713 said...

Potato chips are my weakness too. I could live the rest of my life without chocolate (I wouldn't love it but I could do it) but not without chips.

And french fries and ice cream? Yummy!