CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Never dull

Delaney stayed with my niece last night, who had sleepover... so Delaney is wanting to do the same before school starts. LOL... I am not sure I'm ready for more than one guest at a time! My sister-in-law must truly be brave.

It's just been me & Jenna this morning, and there's been no lack of activity. I feel like I have chased her constantly! She gets into EVERYTHING she can reach. And if she can't reach it, she will just push a dining room chair across the floor! I think I have my work cut out for me with that little monkey.

There is never a dull moment as long as Jenna is around. If it ever gets quiet in the house, it's a good idea to hunt down the quiet... 'cause you never know what you'll find!!

0 comments: