CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

"Stacy-Ology" ~ Blog Challenge

Stacy-ology

ARCHAEOLOGY: the study of material remains
What's the oldest article of clothing you still wear? I have a couple of t-shirts that are about 6 yrs old that I still wear.
What's the oldest article of clothing you won't get rid of? The outfits that my babies came home from the hospital in.
When was the house/building you live in built? 1977
What in your fridge needs to be thrown out? Some leftovers from last week!

BIBLIOLOGY: the study of publication
What are you reading? I just started Praying God's Word by Beth Moore
Do you have a favorite quote? "Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile" ~Franklin P. Jones
What's the most recent music you purchased? Last thing was probably a MercyMe cd.
What book could you read again without being bored? The Notebook or Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas

CARDIOLOGY: the study of the heart
How old were you the first time you fell in love? About 14. He was 15. We met on a church youth trip. He was tall & handsome... and I loved his mom. And he had a sister named Staci, so I already knew my first name & his last name would sound good together. lol :) I still talk to him once every few years. My hubby hates it.
What charities do you have a heart for? Cancer society, and anything to do with babies.
What's the best way someone can show their love for you? Respect & honesty!
Name five things you "love": My kids, my husband, peach cobbler, spending time with good friends, 5 quiet minutes alone.

PHYSIOLOGY: the study of physical function
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Do you like your smile? For the most part...
What's your best feature? Eyes
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Not a thing!
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell--my eyes & ears both seem to be getting old.

OMNOLOGY: the study of everything
What color do you think looks best on you? Olive or sage green--same color as my eyes.
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? LOL... I think I have.
What's your favorite flavor of gum? Orbit cinnamint
Where's the first place you went today? Sunday school & church
Do you stand or sit in the shower? Stand

AXIOLOGY: the study of the nature of values and value judgments
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Ummm... right now it's pretty tempting. My husband might do it! HA!
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Nope.
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? No way!!
What value is of utmost importance to you in a friend? Honesty, loyalty, same values
Would you accept an indecent proposal for $1,000,000? Hmmm... is he cute? LOL! No, I think not!!

TECHNOLOGY: usage and knowledge of tools
What's the last movie you saw? Herbie Fully Loaded (today, in fact)
What's the first website you visit when you log on? ScrapShare & MySpace
What's your ring tone? It's a reggae, beachy tune
Would you quit blogging for $25,000? LOL... Probably. I could just go back to the old way of writing it on paper!
What piece of equipment do you wish you owned? I just wish our Kenworth was paid for!

GENEALOGY: the study of relationships within families
Is there a specific family member you're really missing right now? My husband... he's been on the road over 2 weeks now. :(
Who is your oldest living relative? Ya know... I'm not sure!
Are you named after anyone? Nope
Is there anyone really famous in your family tree? William Henry Harrison--he was the (9th?) US President who died of pneumonia right after his inauguration.

0 comments: