CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's finally warm again!

So, it's decided to turn off warm again this week, after a cold snap that lasted a week and brought freezing temps for several nights... and killed all the pretty stuff in my back yard!

Today I had to mow the yard, since the rain we've gotten over the past few days apparently contained Miracle Grow! I couldn't believe how fast the grass grew!! And since I only have a push mower these days, I'm sure the neighbors get a kick out of watching me try to RUN behind it! LOL!! The faster I can get it done, the sooner I can get back inside to cool off--it's 74 degrees here today. Not to mention that is less "entertainment" time for the neighbors and the patrons who frequent the store across the street. Ha ha!

Hopefully Mike will be home this weekend. My parents are gone on vacation, and there haven't been many adults around to talk to this week. I'm sure he will be ready to leave back out on the truck again after he's listened to me talk on and on about a hundred little things that really don't matter! ;)

Yeah... I know it's sad that I can't think of anything more important or exciting to talk about than the weather!! LOL! But I am just SO BORED!!

0 comments: