CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hubby back out, feeling better, but deal fell through :(

Mike left out on the truck today. He's been home since Saturday morning... Don't get me wrong--I love having him home! But the longer he's her, the more nervous I get. If the wheels aren't rolling, there will be no paycheck... and nobody at my house is happy when they're hungry. Ya know?

I'm glad he's feeling better after getting the wisdom teeth out, and I think the pain is starting to subside. Praise the Lord! I thought yesterday that he was never going to wake up again. lol

We were supposed to trade our truck (Peterbilt) today. We were supposed to drive to Joplin today to finish the deal, and Mike called before we left to make sure the truck was there & that we would get to bring it home today (it was coming from another lot). The salesman said our name was on the truck as sold, and one of the other lots (where it was coming from) sold it out from under us. Mike was furious. He's been waiting to get rid of this truck we have for quite some time. Oh well. Things happen for a reason. I know that God is in control, and He must have something better in mind for us. :) I'm ok with that. I'm not so sure Mike is ok with it though.

I thought I was going to get to photograph Delaney's soccer team tomorrow, but it turns out that the other photographer decided they'll show up tomorrow at our practice. We've missed them twice because of rain. Again, that's ok. God has another plan for me. I'm still going to bring my cameras just in case the scheduled photographer doesn't show up. ;-)

0 comments: