CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

I'll give you a good laugh at my expense...

I'll take one for the team here 'cause I know a lot of you out there need a good laugh! :p

I was going through some clothes I got my DDs at a consignment sale last week, getting ready to wash everything and hang them in the closets.

I was unloading bags of stuff from 2 different sales. I got to the second bag of clothes, and pulled out a dress that I had JUST seen. I thought to myself, "I just took the tag off of this one!"

No. I'm wrong. I've bought two of the same dress. Light pink, Gymboree, same print, size 4T. They are exactly alike. Only difference is that I gave $8 for one, $5 for the other (different consignment sales/shops, obviously).

I'm thinking Camryn (whom I babysit and is close to Jenna's size) is getting a new dress just like Jenna's... lol

I think maybe the next time I go shopping, I need to bring a photo album of all the clothes I've already bought my children.

It's ok. Laugh and roll your eyes. I did! :)

0 comments: