CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

What color are you?

You Are a Red Crayon

Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors.
You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself.
Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming.
Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships.

Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.

Take the quiz here:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorcrayonareyouquiz/

1 comments:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

I'm red, too. Who knew? Deep and complex? Sure....I'm a basket case! LOL Brave and Dominant? I DON'T THINK SO!!! Um, I only WISH I had energy. Strong reactions...yeah, dh would probably agree...so would my kids! Love/Hate....now that sounds like me....I LOVE to eat and HATE what my favorite foods do to my body!!!

TOO FUNNY!!!