CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am so blessed!

I've been thinking a lot lately about who I am and what I would like to accomplish in my life, and I have come to realize that I am incredibly blessed! I have two of the most beautiful children on the planet, and they are blessed with good health. I have a husband who truly loves me and is good to me. We have a beautiful home, a nice van to drive. My husband has a job that allows me to be able to stay at home with my children. I am not hungry or thirsty in the physical realm. I have the awesome privilege of knowing that I am the daughter of Jesus Christ the King, and that I belong to Him. And I have to freedom to worship my God and Savior. I have the most wonderful and supportive church family that I could possibly ask for!

I have truly been blessed with a lot of wonderful things in this life, and I am so thankful for all that I have been blessed with!

Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings you have given me in this life. I am so incredibly grateful for all that you have poured out on me! I am so thankful that I have the privilige and the honor to come to you in prayer, and that I have the freedom to worship you openly. I pray that you will continue to bless and protect my family, my husband and children, and my home. Thank you for covering us with your precious blood! Thank you for forgiving my sins and allowing me to start over afresh. I pray that You will continue to take me to new places in my relationship with You.
In Jesus' precious name I pray, Amen

0 comments: