CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Tomorrow will be 2009. WOW! It's really hard to say that because it's impossible for me to believe that 2008 is already over!

My littlest baby will turn 4 this year--that's probably the hardest thing to swallow. I mean, she was just born!

Tonight, Mike and I are headed to Stillwater, Oklahome to meet up with some friends... I'm not exactly sure what the plan is at the moment, but I believe (and hope!) that we'll get to eat at Eskimo Joe's.

Our girls will be spending the night with Granny & PaPa, as will their three cousins... so hopefully Granny & PaPa will still have their hearing tomorrow. lol!

I have started to think about my goals for the coming year... I need to try and write down some things I hope to accomplish in 2009. Hopefully I will get my list together soon, as I would like to share it.

Whatever your plans for tonight, I hope that you will be safe. I pray that everyone has a wonderful year!

0 comments: