CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Jenna pottied in the potty!

Every morning we get up, and I ask Jenna if she wants to try big-girl panties today. This morning, she pulled them out & put them on.

Now, I know she just turned 2 in April... and maybe I'm jumping the gun (Delaney potty trained much later than this!). But I am trying to let her decide on her own. I don't want to push her!

After wearing her big-girl training panties for about an hour, she went in and sat on the potty. She must have gotten excited because she stood up and peed all over the potty and the floor. LOL! There was a little in the potty, but not as much as on the floor... At least she tried, and she knows where she is supposed to go.

She just went outside to play with her sister. Hopefully she won't potty all over herself outside! lol! I'll try to ask her about every 15 minutes, then sit her on the potty about once an hour.

Wish me luck... it's been 4 1/2 years since Delaney was 2, so I feel little out of practice. ;-)

0 comments: